Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My first

So I totally stole this from Rene, but it looked fun!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Bj Wilson...I was wearing a white lace dress and we ate at Mario's Italian restaurant, where the waiter brought Me like six napkins so I wouldn't mess up my dress.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes, actually, I do.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
One of my dad's friends gave me a sip of beer, and I promptly spit it back out all over his shoes, I was younger than 8 at the time.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Besides farm work, my first job was at Taco Hell. I HATE that place!!

5. What was your FIRST car?
Oooooh, It was a big 'ole gold Buick I think...Thank God it melted in the house fire. It was the ugliest car I'd ever seen!

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Nope, I don't do that! I hate texting!

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Actually it was a lady that lived down the street from me, who last year apparently burnt her own house down, killing two of her kids, and seriously injuring her husband. It was on the radio when my alarm clock turned on. Horrible way to wake up!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I was home schooled until 2nd grade, so my mom and dad!

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Chicago, to meet my dad after he had his first heart attack. I can't remember how old I was, but it was young. My first ride as an adult was to Minnesota, in January!! For the Red Cross convention. (it was really fun, but it got to 30 below there!!!!)

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
My first best friend was Shanae Young, and I haven't talked to her since I moved from Indianapolis, but I have tried to find her...

11. What was your FIRST sport played?
Soft ball, and soccer

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I can't remember the girls name, but I called my dad at 3 am to come get me...first time I stayed all night was with Sheila dunnam I think, many years later lol

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
The girls, when I woke them up at 6 am.

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I don't think I've ever been IN a wedding, I'd have to ask my mom. It's really not my thing. I was the photographer at my friends Kim's wedding though.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
I put my pants on, one leg at a time, just like everyone else. :)

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I went to a concert at Barn lot theater, to see Black Stone Cherry, and Trip (two home town bands. BSC actually has a cd at the PX, Pretty cool!)

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
My ears at 14, then again a couple of years later, then my cartilage, then I got three tattoos later on.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
I am sad to say I have never left the USA. Hopefully soon though.

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
I got pulled over on the way to a pep band performance, with to license, and I didn't have my insurance card. That sucked!!

20. When was your FIRST detention?
I got in trouble sophomore year (I think) because some Bi#$%H got nasty when I looked in her direction. She knocked the pen out of my mouth, breaking my front tooth, then I beat the crap out of her. I ended up missing the detention though, because I decided to go to the vice principle first, trailing my hair behind me. She tore out so much of my hair I had a bald spot for months, but I got her back....

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Indiana

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
Um..Really break my heart? I guess that was BJ. He was a big meanie, I think he got me a couple of times before I got smart.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
My first roomie was Sheila. During the big ice storm in KY my family moved in with hers for a while.

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
I don't really remember, isn't that sad?


Wanna try? Consider yourself tagged!
Link back to me and leave a comment here when you post so I can be nosey... Please?!

No comments: