Friday, June 20, 2008

Someone reads my blog!! LOLOLOL

Thanks to http://www.myspecialks.com/ for the plug! If you haven't seen her blog, check it out. She's the sweetest lady, with more challenges than being an army wife, that she tackles with grace and strength. I'm addicted already!

While I'm here, I'm going to borrow her last post, out of curiosity...


If you read my blog and comment every day, leave me a comment here...If you read my blog and only comment once in awhile, leave me a comment here...If you read my blog and have NEVER commented, leave me a comment here...If this is your first time to my blog, but you think you might come back, leave me a comment here...If this is your first time to my blog and you are NEVER coming back, first tell me why and then leave me a comment here... If you fall into none of the above categories, but you're somehow reading this post, leave me a comment here...

Thanks!

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

You're welcome! And I read your blog every day! :)