Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My top 14!!

These are some of my favorites.
Miah asked me to put her necklace on the list. Her's is the green and pink. I gave her a handful of beads, and that's what she came up with.
The necklace with the pink background is a COPY of a necklace from Luxejewels. I used all "found" pieces, from old necklaces.
Also, the Pea Pod necklace, I know the necklace part is very simple, but I hand made the pod out of an old silver spoon. It was so much work, I figured it could stand on it's own!
The black and red one is made from the beads and silver lotus piece I got at this great little bead shop in Augusta, Georgia. The last necklace is made from beads that Sara put together, and some orphans I had been holding onto. The great part is the big bead floating on the ribbons, which is a handmade bead from a lady in Alaska. Too cool!
So, let me know what you think....














No comments: