Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Titanic, on the 100th Anniversary



We happened to go on the day of the anniversary. 


How cool is the floor of the theater?  I love it!

They were so excited.

We were a little early, so we were goofing off before the lights went down.

Isn't she beautiful?

Miah wanted everyone to know exactly how big the screen was.  It was so large I couldn't get the whole thing in the frame.  3D IMax is awesome!  My head did hurt pretty badly when we got out though. 

I can't even tell you how excited I was to get to watch this on the big screen again.  Laurel used to watch the second tape of the movie over and over again. The second half of the movie is where all the action is, and that's all she wanted to see.  It's strange to be with her watching it as a teenager.  I was pregnant with her when I watched this movie with Brandon Parnell, and then we took her to see it after she was born...this being her very first movie.  Amazing how the time flies, isn't it?

No comments: