Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just starting over...


I've done this only once before, but didn't really take to it too well. Lately, though I have felt the call to write my name in the sands of time....to prove that, yes, I was once here.

I am a military wife. My husband is on his fourth year away from home, and it has all the romance of a crappy Stephen King novella. (not how I imagined it to be at all)

We have two little girls, 7 and 10 who are the biggest monkies. Smart, head strong, opinionated, and scatterbrained all at the same time! I have two dogs, Chet, a black Lab, and Dobby, my chiuahua. I am the FRG leader for HHT/ 1-32 cav stationed at Fort Campbell, I design and make jewelry, I work part time from home for Operation Homefront Oklahoma as the CSR ( Case Services Representative) and Treasurer, and a very part time volunteer (Casework Chairperson) for the Fort Campbell Station of the American Red Cross.

Yes, I have a lot on my plate. This, my friends, is why I am here to vent!

Now that I have introduced myself, let the games begin!

S.

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Nice to "meet" you!! How cool you work for Operation Homefront! Such an amazing organization!