Friday, March 14, 2008

Inspired!

I found some of the coolest "found objects" lots on ebay. I am bidding right now...I'll post my finished projects when I'm done. I've got some great ideas! Tomorrow I'm going to Cave City to go junk hunting with my friends, and I hope to find some more old metal tags, and some random things. I love the idea of taking things no one else would really look at twice, and making something truly unique with it.
I'm at my mom's in Glasgow this weekend, lots of plans with friends. I finally got Sheila to go out with me. I'm hoping that we can spend the whole day searching through bags of junk, but I just know that her hubby is going to get crotchety and want to leave the gun show early. Men. Errrg.
Today marks the sixth month that Jay has been gone this time. Nine more to go. It seems like time is going at a steady pace, but when I look at the time gone by, and everything that has been accomplished since he left, it seems like he has been gone forever.
After years and years of sleeping on a full sized bed, I now have a queen sized bed. The darn thing is so tall that when I sit on it, my feet dangle as if I were a two year old sitting on mama's lap. However, it's like sleeping on a bed of fluffy clouds, and I am in love with it! I woke up several time in the middle of the night, thinking to myself, "Wow this bed is great!" LOL I can't wait until Jeremiah comes home for R&R so he can enjoy it too. I'm sure it will be awesome after 15 months of sleeping on a slab of old foam.
I'm on my way to the bowling alley...this is what I get for bribing Miah to behave. Nine smilies in a row, and I'm bowling. Next time, god only knows what she's going to make me do, but I'll report back. I'm sure she'll give me plenty of material.

No comments: