Monday, January 16, 2012

365

I admit it...I am really not good at blogging every single day for a year.  It gets incredibly hard.  I'm going to have to start from today, and fill in as I go what I've missed.  I have photos for every day, and I am keeping track of what is going on, but who knew having the computer in the bedroom would make it harder to get anything done? lol 
I'm really busy these days, so I'm going to try my hardest, but as in the past, my family and outside obligations have to come first, so hang in there with me.  I'm just a couple of months from being done, and I know I can get there!
The moon last week was amazing. With the mountains (hills?) it's hard to find a spot to stop and capture a good photo, but Laurel and I were sure trying. We finally got a couple in town, while parked in front of one of the smaller hills.  You can see, though, that we were just barely in time to see it.  I was devastated the first time I saw the moon this past week, that I didn't have my camera. It was an amazing shade of red, and would have been an awesome photo.   The problem is that it takes me so long to get home from dropping Laurel off at school that it was behind the horizon when I got back.  I won't be leaving the house without my camera (s) again!

No comments: