Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Why I love Miah


1. My daughter's unique personality that requires her teachers to email me twice already. She tried to Kiss a boy at lunch!
2. Even though she needed to be rescued by a life guard at the pool, her only response was, " I almost drowned, so I'm going to that side (of the pool)". And she got right back into the water.
3. She has never had a problem analyzing a situation, and forming her own, usually very firm, opinion, and stating that opinion loudly.
4. Even though she had to have several cavities filled, in two different visits, that would make a grown man cry, she took it without a single complaint. The dentist was more upset than she was!
5. She and her sister had a contest at Sulphur Well to see who could hold the sulphur water in her mouth the longest, and when Miah could hold it no longer, she PRETENDED to spit hers out so Laurel would spit HERS out, so that Miah would get the stuff out of her mouth, but still win! LMAO
6. She does her math homework nearly perfectly, meanwhile singing under her voice the entire time, "I hate maaaath, maaath sucks...."
7. Miah was so upset that Jay was going back to Iraq, she asks the guardat the airport if a bomb to blow up Iraq were plastic, would the metal detectors see it?!?! (OMG, what a DAY!)
8. Also, because Jay went back, she asked on the way home..."can I get a BUSH piƱata so that every time I get mad I can beat the heck out of it?" (so, I made her one. She plans to get a marker and "...turn him into a girl"
9. She loves stephen colbert, mud, bugs, dead animals, the simpsons, making booby traps, lincoln logs, legos, hide and seek, hugs, barbies, webkins, rocks, painting, drawing, princesses, dress up, dogs, swimming, law and order, sponge bob, photography, spanish class, anything camoflague, camping, creeks, practical jokes, freezer pops, yelling at Bush when he makes speaches, Star Trek, sleeping on daddy's side of the bed, dressing up the dog, jumping off of high places, walking walls (any wall, or border, or curb), and movies.
10. She has the most sarcastic personality I've ever encountered, and let me tell you, in this family, that is an accomplishment!
11. Heartbutt! Monkey, Mimi, Miah bug, and Meemer.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute!