Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of School

On the way to school :






Daddy's turn to take pictures:
















My turn:




















It was a good one! No complaints, no issues! Miah got smilies and both girls came home with white pants still white. Yay!











I'm not holding my breath...those pants will be out of commission in a month.











Not a lot going on in my neck of the woods. One of my friends is nearby, and hopefully will actually get to stop and visit. I can't wait to take her to the Japanese place so we can try it out. I'll let you know how that goes! Life is dull. Simple. Uneventful. Which is what we were hoping for. I'm currently plotting my next move, trying to think of something to do that I can accomplish during school hours. The soup kitchen is in a scary part of town (at least the one I found) and I'm not sure I want to go back to the Red Cross. I'm open to ideas though!
Miah's Second day of school: (She wonders why the 2nd day isn't as important? lol)


Just because:








Miah is waiting to go to school, I'm off!

No comments: