Sunday, December 7, 2008

Banana Bread











There is nothing better than watching my daughters and my husband baking in the kitchen. Exept maybe eating the fruits of their labor! They were so cute tossing flour all over the counter and dancing around the room like the contestants on Iron Chef.
Jay got up this morning and went off to his reintegration appointment, then came home and cleaned up the kitchen and front room. I'm not feeling so hot, so I got a pass, and watched him sweep, straighten, and wash. I have the best husband in the world....
Right now the kiddos are out with daddy taking some movies back, and getting supplies for a project I asked him to complete, and I am in the quiet, typing and cooking dinner at the same time. I'm so happy I could sing out loud :)
One of my favorite thngs that happens here when Jay is home is the crazy weekend playtime. The kids always start some sort of wrestling match, or hide and seek, something that is loud and full of screams and tickling and laughter. This is proof he's finally home. They were rushing around so fast that all I could do was hide on the couch and try to capture some of the goofy on "film", although they were almost too fast for the camera....

No comments: